Bonair Trailers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, don't be shy, sell here for free.

4 posters

Go down

Please, don't be shy, sell here for free. Empty Please, don't be shy, sell here for free.

Post by RickyBoy Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:26 pm

Hi,
sorry to hear that you are getting rid of your Bonair, i guess it's time to move on, don't feel bad, I had to do the same thing about 14 months ago......

All you have todo is post your info here, make sure you include a picture ( link ie photobucket....) and some detailed information.
Leave some info as to how to reach you, either via private message of email.

Good luck and happy trails!

RickyBoy

Back to top Go down

Please, don't be shy, sell here for free. Empty Re: Please, don't be shy, sell here for free.

Post by ray1961 Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:05 pm

I have a bonair850 I want to get rid of. The canvas is good but one post is broken. the roof is also shoot. It doesn"t. leak. I live in hamilton Ont.

ray1961

Back to top Go down

Please, don't be shy, sell here for free. Empty Re: Please, don't be shy, sell here for free.

Post by RickyBoy Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:49 am

Hi Ray1961,
how much do you want for the Bonny?

RickyBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ray1961 Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:08 pm

$100 for trailer or maybe free.

ray1961

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyBoy Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:56 pm

Hi Ray1961, Wow...Thats real cheap. I'm in Ottawa so just getting to you is a 4 to 5 hour drive so for me unfortunatly it would be out of the question.

Check this other place out:
http://groups.msn.com/BonairTenttrailerGroup

I don't like hidding information from people so if anyone out there and anything on Bonair trailers...Please post, It is appreciated.

If you are willing to part the trailer is parts you will make a fortune. Or at the least sell it for a little more than $100.00.

Thanks for dropping it and I hope someone picks up your Bonny, it's worth quite a bit to someone!

RickyBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ray1961 Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:16 am

I need the space in my driveway. I may just scrap it

ray1961

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyBoy Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:49 pm

Trust me ray, Put it on the site I poste...It will go fast and you'll be a couple hundred ahead.

RickyBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyBoy Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:36 pm

I've talked to a couple of people...give me a week I'll give it my best to offload it for you !

you might be getting some emails for it, ok!!!????

RickyBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ray1961 Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:53 pm

RickyBoy wrote:I've talked to a couple of people...give me a week I'll give it my best to offload it for you !

you might be getting some emails for it, ok!!!????
let me know whats up

ray1961

Back to top Go down

Please, don't be shy, sell here for free. Empty FOR SALE: Bonair Lextra LD6H

Post by 22t Thu May 09, 2013 2:49 am

Hi,

I have a mint Bonair Lextra Model LD6H for sale, kids are leaving home and we reluctantly will not need need it anymore. It is designed to sleep 6,(we were 4 and it was great) it has a sink, 3 burner stove, fridge, furnace, awning, jacks water holding tank and more. It has always been stored in a garage. The canvas is in excellent shape and everything works, it is ready to go camping with a new family

Asking $1500.00

Call Karl in Greater Vancouver Area at 604-940-6473 or e-mail kkiltz@eastlink.ca

22t

Back to top Go down

Post by jungarrucho Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Ray1961 hi do you still have parts from your camper? I wanted a skylight and tail lights

jungarrucho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down