Bonair Trailers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water hook up for manual self priming water faucet

2 posters

Go down

Water hook up for manual self priming water faucet Empty Water hook up for manual self priming water faucet

Post by knadine08 Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:51 am

I have a '79 Bonnie that I have been restoring (so far I have repaired the door, new cushions, flooring, tires, etc). The one thing I am having a hard time with is the water hook up.

The sink swings up into position, and lines up with a black pipe that exits out the side of the trailer. There is a silver faucet with what looks like a hand pump lever beside it. There is a small pipe on the other side but no hoses, no water tanks nothing.

Does anyone else have something like this and could post picture of their set up so I can get mine working??
Thanks

knadine08

Back to top Go down

Water hook up for manual self priming water faucet Empty Re: Water hook up for manual self priming water faucet

Post by Love my Bonny Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:36 am

I will set mine up tomorrow and snap some shots for ya it's an 89 1050 but should be pretty close to the same thing I am in the middle of restoration as well and just dropped the water tank out to clean and re plumb it

Love my Bonny

Back to top Go down

Water hook up for manual self priming water faucet Empty Re: Water hook up for manual self priming water faucet

Post by Love my Bonny Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Sorry was asked to work late tonight won't get a chance to set mine up tonight for ya but from what I have read there are two types of water storage 1 that goes directly under the sink and another type that goes under the trailer on the drivers side if yours has the under the sink model there won't be a filler area on the outside of the trailer or a water hookup a quick and simple fix for the under the sink type storage container you could just us an Aquatainer and some sort of in line water filter for your hoses it makes for more portability when refilling the storage tank

Love my Bonny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down