Bonair Trailers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wiring diagram

3 posters

Go down

Wiring diagram Empty Wiring diagram

Post by DavidGeddes Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Hello all, i have a problem with my electrical on my BA 700. the lights all work on the drivers side of the camper but nothing on the passenger side. im hoping someone has a wiring diagram or any experience fixing this problem. Thanks!

DavidGeddes

Back to top Go down

Wiring diagram Empty Re: Wiring diagram

Post by halden Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:15 pm

I am also having an electrical issue and would love a diagram. I have a 1993 BA700 and the left signal is fine but the right is dim and also flashes the left dimly. Is this a ground issue?

halden

Back to top Go down

Wiring diagram Empty wiring

Post by mikescadillac Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:19 am

halden wrote:I am also having an electrical issue and would love a diagram. I have a 1993 BA700 and the left signal is fine but the right is dim and also flashes the left dimly. Is this a ground issue?
Hi
definitely a ground, the lamps are grounded by the screws that mount the lamp to the tin, take the lamp off, clean the grounding tab and the aluminum behind it, the best way to eliminate 90% of grounding issues is to get some stainless screws, it's moisture and rust that creates most of these electrical problems, all I use is stainless hardware and its so nice not to have rusted heads on them when you have to remove a screw.

Mike

mikescadillac

Back to top Go down

Wiring diagram Empty Re: Wiring diagram

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down