Bonair Trailers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, please come on in, register, join the Bonair familly.

2 posters

Go down

Hi, please come on in, register, join the Bonair familly. Empty Hi, please come on in, register, join the Bonair familly.

Post by Admin Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:38 pm

Hi,
I'd like to welcome you to the Bonair familly. We are not a whole lot but when we stick together we can find solutions to our troubles. As we all know it is getting harder every year to find Bonair parts and information. There are a few chat rooms here and there all over the web and splurt out info every now and then but if you are not there at that precise time....Well.....You're simply not getting the info you need.

Hopefully this new Bonair Forum will put a stop to that constant searching.Putting our heads together I am absolutly positive that we can make this home very interestine for Bonair owners accros the world.

So, with that said, I am happy to have you aboard and extatic that you will be sharing your info with the community. Oh yeah....Even if you don't have the info.....It's ok to ask the questions you might have concerning your Bonny, no worries, we'll work hard to make sure you get the answers you need.

Thank you and enjoy your new Bonair home.
Staff

Admin
Admin

http://bonair-campers.creaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Hi, please come on in, register, join the Bonair familly. Empty Re: Hi, please come on in, register, join the Bonair familly.

Post by JLP81 Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:45 am

Hi, I am new to this Forum. We recently purchased a 2003 Bonair 1200SL, as we are getting back into camping after trying different options for holidaying. We are looking for any manuals that would help us with the setup and serviceing of our camper, as we know we have to replace one of the lift cables.

Thank you
JLP81

JLP81

Back to top Go down