Bonair Trailers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Canvas Supplier

3 posters

Go down

New Canvas Supplier Empty New Canvas Supplier

Post by Bonair2007 Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:56 am

We have a 1977 Bonair850 that we have owned for 2 years now and love it, but unfortunately the canvas is slowly disintegrating. All but 1 zipper is gone and over the years the previous owners managed to shrink the canvas so that it doesn't fit properly anymore and it is ripping in more than one place? Anyways, we are in British Columbia, Canada and would like to know of a few places to order a new canvas. So far the couple of places I've found online want anywhere from $875-$1800 for a complete replacement--yikes!

thanks,
Barb

Bonair2007

Back to top Go down

New Canvas Supplier Empty Re: New Canvas Supplier

Post by lowjane Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Hello Barb,

I have inquired as well to all the available places that will make a new canvass, the site below is the cheapest I can find.
I actually live in Ontario and can not find anyone that can make a canvass for less than $2100. So the $870 you found seems to be reasonable
https://www.enter.net/~rvworkshop/

I have also priced the fabric, zippers and screening and come to the conclusion that it would cost me $500 to make my own so the $870 is not too unreasonable. Good Luck to you !

lowjane

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonair2007 Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:16 am

Thank you so much. I'll check it out. My place was in the States.

Bonair2007

Back to top Go down

Post by lurch Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:52 pm

try unicanvas they have the paters for bon air lionel excetra located in teadford mines got to their catolog its not right on the web site

lurch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down