Bonair Trailers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snaps on door side, around canvas on both beds!

3 posters

Go down

Snaps on door side, around canvas on both beds! Empty Snaps on door side, around canvas on both beds!

Post by jennyjones1983 Sun May 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Does anyone know what the snaps on a tent trailer on the canvas surrounding the beds are for?? My 1996 and my friends 1980"s trailers both have them but we have no idea what you would use them for

jennyjones1983

Back to top Go down

Snaps on door side, around canvas on both beds! Empty Re: Snaps on door side, around canvas on both beds!

Post by RickyBoy Mon May 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Hi JennyJones1983, those snaps are for what is known as an "add a room". Made of canvas it is basically snapped and zipped in to place and adds a kind of "Florida room". You can find some sometimes online or have one made custom by a camper/trailer shop.

Please don't be shy and ask any questions and share your Bonair stories with us. A good member is an active member...lol
Talk to you later.

RickyBoy

Back to top Go down

Snaps on door side, around canvas on both beds! Empty Re: Snaps on door side, around canvas on both beds!

Post by jennyjones1983 Mon May 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Does anyone know how to look this "florida room" up on line? I tried and it just came up with a bunch of Kijiji ads!! Or if anyone has any pictures of their tent trailer with this "florida room" attached. I am very interested in getting one!!

jennyjones1983

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyBoy Wed May 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Try this : "Add a room for Bonair" or Bonair camper accessories. You might want to look at your local camper repair shop they sometimes either make them or have contacts to people that sell them.

Let us know how you do and please don't be shy and share your stories with us !

RickyBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lowjane Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:58 pm

https://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj142/railtrail13/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ20
Here is a site with lots of pics of the Bonair and the add a room

lowjane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down